A Bohemian Interior is a spontaneous and casual interior style. It is a style in which combinations are not considered too much, but everything arises spontaneously. It is not made but it is a realistic combination of things, colors and materials.
5 times a bohemian interior;
Each example has influences from a bohemian interior with a different touch. We will tell you per photo which elements create this style and which items you really need.
- Natural wood
- Terracotta pots with plants
- Coarse and robust wooden furniture
- Many decorative cushions with various prints and various materials
- Cushions with beautiful patterns in warm colors
- A duvet cover with a beautiful print
- Various carpets to combine with each other
- Hanging plants
- Atmospheric lighting such as hanging spots or squeeze spots
- Ancient works of art
- Self-made artworks
- Memories on the wall
Read All About It!
6 practical tips to liven up your interior. Do you like beautiful white interiors, but…
Gray doesn’t have to be boring at all, certainly not if you combine it with…
The person behind Wenne Pen Designs is Wendy Muller from The Netherlands. She has had…
Can your wall use a makeover again? How about a dark color instead of snow…
There are many different interior styles. Everyone thinks something else is beautiful. A personal touch…
Fan of the bohemian living style? We also! That is why we show in this…
For many years, Bohemian has been one of the most popular living styles among a…
What makes someone bohemian? We looked it up for you! Check out our nine signs…