A Bohemian Interior is a spontaneous and casual interior style. It is a style in which combinations are not considered too much, but everything arises spontaneously. It is not made but it is a realistic combination of things, colors and materials.
5 times a bohemian interior;
Each example has influences from a bohemian interior with a different touch. We will tell you per photo which elements create this style and which items you really need.
- Natural wood
- Terracotta pots with plants
- Coarse and robust wooden furniture
- Many decorative cushions with various prints and various materials
- Cushions with beautiful patterns in warm colors
- A duvet cover with a beautiful print
- Various carpets to combine with each other
- Hanging plants
- Atmospheric lighting such as hanging spots or squeeze spots
- Ancient works of art
- Self-made artworks
- Memories on the wall
Read All About It!
The person behind Wenne Pen Designs is Wendy Muller from The Netherlands. She has had…
Can your wall use a makeover again? How about a dark color instead of snow…
There are many different interior styles. Everyone thinks something else is beautiful. A personal touch…
Fan of the bohemian living style? We also! That is why we show in this…